Our mission is to serve the healthcare needs of the Mineral Area community by delivering high quality hospital and medical services efficiently. In pursuit of our Mission, we will be guided by the following values:
- Model of excellence and innovation as we manage our continuum of programs and services.
- Access to care for all individuals with special emphasis on appropriateness and cost-effectiveness.
- Respect for the personal dignity of individuals.
- Management of all resources with special emphasis on adapting to a changing health care environment.
- Commitment to an organization climate which emphasizes professional and ethical conduct, collaboration, networking, education/training, and a caring/compassionate attitude designed to promote a spirit of co-operation and mutual respect.
Leading The Way In Healthcare Reform
As a major healthcare provider in the region, Mineral Area Regional Medical Center and our comprehensive network of partner physicians, home health providers and outreach clinics, we are in the best position and have a responsibility to take an active part in reinventing the way care is delivered. MARMC has very ambitious goals; to improve the patient care experience and increase the efficiency of care we provide embedded in our Mission, Vision and
Our Commitment to Action: Change Care, Change Payment, Change Experience
To achieve the new value chain three critical changes must occur:
- Change Care: Focus on population health and improving community health outcomes
- Change Payment: Reward for clinical excellence and outstanding outcomes
- Change the Care Experience: Know that our patients experience drives care outcomes
CORPORATE STANDARDS OF EXCELLENCE FOR STAFF
SERVICE – We are committed to exceeding the expectations of our patients, patient families and our co-workers in a helpful and courteous manner.
QUALITY - We strive to do things right the first time and continually look for ways to improve.
INTEGRITY – We perform our jobs in an ethical manner, with honesty, sincerity, and respect for others. We value diversity, recognizing and honoring the differences among others.
RESPONSIBILITY – We do what we say we are going to do and take ownership of our work and our behavior.
TIMELINESS – We promptly respond to patients because they are our highest priority; we meet or exceed all deadlines and help our co-workers do the same.
PROFESSIONALISM – We consistently demonstrate behavior that is work emulating and reflects well on the organization.
TEAMWORK – We work and communicate effectively with others to get the job done and to bring out the best in each other and the organization.
RESOURCEFULNESS – We search for the best ways to respond to our patients needs because we know we do not stand alone in the marketplace.
FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY - We use our resources wisely and efficiently to achieve our goals.
DEVELOPMENT – We are dedicated to enhancing our professional and personal knowledge and skills, and to assisting our co-workers in their development efforts.
Announcing the First Annual Capella Communities Photography Contest Winners
The three categories…
- Places – Your view of “Americana” in your part of the world. Photos can be landscapes, geological or climate features, events or activities… anything that captures the essence of your unique community.
- People – Show us individuals from all walks of life, including families at play, people volunteering, the diversity that makes the place where you live and work special. No hospital work photos. Signed photo release forms will be required for any individuals shown (unless it is determined by legal counsel that this is not necessary on a case-by-case basis).
- Purpose – Show us how the people in your community care for their friends, their family or those less fortunate.
Social Media Survey
A very impressive 840 staff members responded to the “Social Media Savvy Survey” promoted in our last issue of Capella Connections. Congratulations to Monica Owens of Muskogee Regional Medical Center who won the drawing for a $50 gift card.
Of the questions that had a “right” or “wrong” answer, the majority of respondents got 8 of the 10 correct! To find out which ones you got right (and which two you got wrong), see the Social Media Survey Summary posted below. You can also review below Capella Healthcare’s Policy and Guidelines pertaining to the use of Social Media by any member of the Workforce.